Benefits of joining the Business AssociationThe St. George Business Association offers the following benefits for the first year:
- Spring Promotion
- Summer Promotion
- Fall Promotion
- Christmas Promotion tying in with the Christmas Lights theme.
- Promote your business on: Social Media & Facebook Page AND Website
- Our Events Chairperson will be working of various fund raising and promotion
- Each Membership entitles the member to one word advertisement in the Business Directory for our geographical area. (Additional ¼, ½ and full page ads will be available for purchase with graphics supplies)
- Communication and information with other organizations & agencies
- Educational Meetings
- Business Membership: is for a business located within the core boundaries: North: Church Street; East to Dronkowskis; South to Dentist Office; West to Foodland. Membership is $100.00 for the first year.
- Associate Membership: is for a business located outside the core boundaries and inside the area of North: Lockie Road; Sager/Harrisburg Rd; Governor’s Road; Green Lane, Paris; East River Road to Glen Morris (East Side) Membership rate is $100.00 for the first year.
- Friends of the Business Association: is for non-profits, service organizations, and citizens who want to support the business association. (Non-Voting) Membership rate is $25.00 for the first year
I agree to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws of the St. George Business Association of St. George, Ontario. The undersigned hereby makes the application for membership. This application for membership in the St. George Business Association (and renewal memberships) are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Dues payments to the Business Association are not eligible for charitable donation expense, but may be deductible by members as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Dues are payable upon receipt of the invoice for dues.